How to dress Business Casual as a Young Businesswoman
How a person dress affects other people’s perception of them. It is greatly important especially when we enter a new workplace as there are great expectations from us. The way we dress may not affect the way we work, but it is important that we carry ourselves well especially when we are representing a company or organization.
Here are some of the tips on how to dress business casual as a woman:
- Wear blazers. It is important to own a blazer or two. A high-quality blazer will work with anything, like a dress or casual clothes and can be mixed and matched with many variations.
- Avoid bright colored clothing! Just trust me!
- Stay away from short skirts and tight-fitting pants. Be professional; always wear appropriate clothing that looks elegant keep you comfortable. Check out these blouses if you want more ideas on what to wear in the office.
- Own at least one black dress! This will be useful for conferences, big presentations, and client meetings. You can dress it up with different accessories and shoes so it doesn’t seem repetitive.
- Do not wear sandals or flip-flops!! Own a few high-heels and preferably heels that at least measures 3 inches. But make sure you are comfortable enough to do your work and stand on your feet all day.
- Do not be afraid to accessorize. Accessories are what can take a basic outfit and make it a memorable one. Wear watches that can complement your outfits. You don’t need to overdo it with too much jewelry. French fashion scarves are great accessories to dress up an outfit. It is important that you stay simple and elegant.
- Wear comfortable pants. There are days that you want to dress down but at the same time, you want to keep it classy. Black pants always work and can go with a simple top and a blazer.
If you want more ideas for business casual styles and clothes, make sure to check out A World Curated where you will find a lot of nice pieces that will help you look stylish, elegant, and professional at the office.